Skip to main content

Introducing The Pastel Me


 
A little bit about me, I love my whimsical quirky pastel house and ways.  People that know me say I have a very unique taste. I found my inspirations for my pastel house and style of dress from Kawaii Lolita in Japan and Pinterest.

I firstly a Christian lady full of grace and love Jesus very much,

I am a Wife and have been married for 39 years and still very much in love,

I am a Mother of five Children, 2 of which are in heaven,

I am a Grandmother, 

I am a Sister,

I am a friend, 

I am a prayer warrior, 

But something that I have also learnt about myself is that 

I am full of my Abba Fathers grace, love and His Shalom peace, 

I am loved,

I am the righteousness of God, through Jesus Christ finished works.

I am forgiven,

I am strong and courageous (Joshua 1:9),

I am not just an ordinary Child of the Most High God,

I am a Daughter of the Most High God, and His treasured Daughter,

I am created in the very image of God, and God is a creator God, so I am creative as well.

I have been made with greatness in me. I have been made to do great things, 

I am truly blessed.

I have a passion for travel, craft, Bible art, exploring the Words of God, building my husbands train layout, quirky songs and Christian songs, and spending precious time with my family and friends. 

I am not just who you see I am a whole lot more than that. I am who He says I am.

I pray that you would know that you are truly loved and you are all these things and more.

I pray that the Lord will bless you abundantly with all you need for today.

Go in peace to love and serve the Lord. In Jesus name I pray, Hallelujah and Amen.

Comments

  1. Great job! 😍
    A new journey begins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting!! Your page is pastelicious and I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank you so very much and yes it is pastelicious

      Delete

Post a Comment